Nuclear Physics Laboratories - Persons and subjects of my current collaboration
SUBATECH - Laboratoire de Physique Subatomique et de Technologie Associee,
- Barbara ERAZMUS and the team of High Energy Hadron Physics -
Experiments: NA44, STAR, ALICE; particle interferometry, Silicon Strip Detector, cooperation with the Ecole des Mines de Nantes.
GANIL - Grand Accelerateur National d'Ion Lourds, Caen (France)
- Experiment: E286 - Nuclear Interferometry for Two-Nucleon Systems. The experiment is being prepared now. The physical RUN will be performed in July'98.
ULB - Universite Libre de Bruxelles, (Belgium)
- Francis HANAPPE (Leader of the DEMON Collaboration and co-Spokes-Person of the E286 Experiment at GANIL) and the team from ULB working with the preparation of this experiment; members of the DEMON
IRES - Institut de Recherches Subatomiques, Strasbourg (France)
- Jean-Pierre Coffin and the high energy team. Common
participation in STAR (Brookhaven) and ALICE (CERN) experiments.
- Louise STUTTGE
- The subject of cooperation
concerns the interferometry experiment E286 at GANIL.
CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics, Geneve (Switzerland/France)
- Experiments: NA44 and ALICE - and the collboration members from different laboratories. (See remarks about the experiments: NA44 and
JINR - Joint Institute of Nuclear Physics, Dubna (Russie)
- Vladimir Lvovic LYUBOSHITZ - Particle correlations in the region of small relative velocities, final state interaction effects in relation with the formation of deuterons in heavy-ion collisions, nucleon-nucleon correlations, non-identical particle correlations and the sequence of particle emission etc.
ITEP - Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Moscow (Russie)
- Aleksey STAVINSKI and the team from ITEP - Preparation of the experiment
E286 at GANIL, analysis of two-neutron correlations. Particle interferometry at
relativistic energies and a lot of related subjects.
Institute of Physics , Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Praha)
- Richard LEDNICKY - Theoretical description of particle correlations in particle and nuclear collisions. (A tandem "LL" (Lednicky-Lyuboshitz) has created a most comprehensive description of particle correlation effects at small relative velocities.)
Institute for Theoretical Physics , Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kiev)
- Yuri SINYUKOV - Hydrodynamical models of heavy-ion collisions at ultrarelativistic energies, particle interferometry, Coulomb effects in interferometry analysis etc..
Ruder Boskovic Institute of Physics, Zagreb (Croatia)
- Zoran BASRAK - Landau-Vlasov model of heavy-ion collisions at intermediate energies, links with nuclear interferometry and nucleon-nuclein correlations.
BNL - Brookhaven National Laboratory (USA)
- Experiment STAR - In 2000, at BNL, the STAR experiment will be operating with the RHIC beam at 200GeV in the CMS ref .
- Władysław TRZASKA - Common participation in the ALICE