- Dynamics of complex systems - the control and synchronisation of the dynamics systems with different numbers of degrees of freedom, the influence of the fracatl structure on stochastic resonance in chaotic systems
- Evolving networks - phase transitions in scale-free networks, the "small-world" effect in random graphs and evolving networks, transportation networks
- Dynamics of thin liquid layer - linear stability analysis of thin liquid layers with a surface velocity gradient
- Deterministic chaos - time series analysis, noise level estimation in data, noise level reduction in time series
- Implementation of physics in economics and sociology - generalisation of ...., social networks evolution with a strong leader, percolation models of economical phenomena.